La Genèse de Paulette
Châteauneuf du Pape
La Genèse de Paulette of a confidiential cuvee 100% old Clairettes for the limestone terroir of Galiguières, Planted in 1932 when Paulette, the deanery of the Winery was born. A tribute to her classic style and finess.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: 100% old clairette white and rose.
- TERROIR : Limestone soils of Galiguières.
- VINIFICATION METHOD: 100% fermentation and ageing in 500L barrels with batonnages.
- AGEING: 12 months in foudres (50%), barrels (30%) and concrete tank (20%).
- TASTING NOTES: Deep golden color. The nose, at first dominated by aging, reveals aromas of candied pineapple, exotic fruit and fruit in syrup enhanced by a mineral note. The mouth is rich with a big explosion of aromas, notes of hazelnut and white flowers to finish on sweet spices. Long ageing potential for this white wine 10-15 years.
- WINE AND FOOD PAIRING: Pressed cheeses.