Côtes du Rhône
Saint Ambroise Côtes du Rhône is fruity, a gourmet and charming wine.
- GRAPE VARIETIES: Grenache 85%, syrah 5%, Carignan 10%.
- TERROIR : Terroir of Gissac From Saint Laurent des arbres Vinification method.
- VINIFICATION METHOD: Maceration in concrete tanks.
- AGEING: Concrete tank (100%).
- TASTING NOTES: Beautiful shiny ruby color. At first the notes of ripe fruit and spices predominate, followed by plum, tobacco and gray pepper. The palate is greedy, coated with red fruits and melted tannins. Can be kept 5-10 years.
- WINE AND FOOD PAIRING: Grilled meat, White meat, Beef carpaccio.